cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1YBWQXHOcQ: We've responded to your private message.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

a7upspot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me. Purchased in November 2017 and 2 weeks later and it's dead. It's way too expensive of a dishwasher for so many of us to be having this issue.  I have turned breaker off and still doesn't work. Help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send us a private message with your model and serial number so that we can set this up for you http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userVLCwFQBOpz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to be a common problem.  Our dishwasher is less than two weeks old and today it would not turn.  I checked the incoming power and that was fine.  I ended up disconnecting and reconnecting the power and now the unit is on but I'm not willing to gamble this was a one time glitch.  

I have contacted the vendor we purchased it from requesting a replacement.  If they refuse I expect Samsung to step in and replace the unit.

Needless to say I am disappointed.  Our model # is DW80K7050US.  I have already contacted Samsung.

userA5JAjNFLQT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My is dead too! This is sickening!

userSYP0Z7PdJO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with mine - stopped working mid-cycle, and now will not turn back on. Bought in July of this year. Please send Samsung info to contact for claim.

userSYP0Z7PdJO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Warranty repair service came out within 48 hours and repaired without question, thankfully. Samsung phone and online messaging (including here), were both very responsive with little wait.

I had to email receipts from Lowes as it seems those units don't let you register for warranty online, only manually through Samsung. The dishwasher does not show up in my Samsung online account, with other items, but is registered all the same.

The serviceman mentioned that he has been swapping out a lot of the 80k7050 control panels, as they seem to go bad regularly. I think if your warranty ran out within the last few month, you'd still have a good chance of getting service due to the fact it is a widely known faulty part that Samsung should be resolving.

My only question now is if we get some kind of extended warranty on the new control panel, or if we need to buy a new extended warranty so this does not happen again in the near future. Is the new part better built to avoid this mishap, or can we expect to deal with this often?

user1hJhS8vbmH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is new as well and won't turn on.

Candice

user2ehBxPmQGs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue. What’s is solution?

a7upspot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just go my Stormwash Dishwasher DW80K7050US at the beginning of November 2017 and I am having the same issue.  Cut breaker off for 5 or so minutes, I turned break back on and when I push the power button it makes noise and the lights flash and then power goes off.  Than I get nothing more, no lights and no sound?  Help