Original topic:

Stove Top Protectors - Free Standing Gas Range #NX58*565 or NX58*560

(Topic created on: 2/14/21 5:54 PM)
userDqN0XM4gLy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there!

I have the range referenced above and absolutely adore cooking/baking now!  My sister has the same model from a few years back and unfortunately didn't protect the top.  It looks pretty "well used" and I want to keep mine in tip top shape before routine wipe downs.  Searched here to find stove top protection against spills/normal use.  I found a pricey, customizable item on Amazon sold by Stove Guard for $49+.  There is a less expensive option at $28, but I can't locate this exact model in the order options.  

There are a LOT of models listed and wondering if someone can assist?  Is there another model number which is comparable to the ones I've listed?  Thanks in advance!

Sandy B.

3 Replies
OnMy1stXLT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I considered the Stove Guard for my nx58h5600ss. I said I'll pass on getting it. It still needs to be cleaned. I'd rather just clean the actual range top and it looks better too. I've read people having issues with burning to as well. Maybe because I'm not frying foods often so I don't have much splatter. When I do cook on it I clean it the same day. 2 years and still looking brand new.
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I noticed a carbon fiber looking protector in the kitchen utilities section of Wal-Mart. It looks and feels smooth, durable and easy to clean. Check it out, you may just like it.
userDqN0XM4gLy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks so much, I'll definitely check out this option at my neighborhood Wal-Mart.  Much appreciated!

0 Likes