cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katlady35
Astronaut

THE WORST APPLIANCES, DO Ø WASTE YOUR MONEY!

DONT BUY ANY OF THEIR KITCHEN APPLIANCES, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, total JUNK!! 

I bought a new home in 2015 and decided to get all new kitchen appliances.  We aren't rich and this was a major hardship and took a couple of years to pay off our Lowe's CC, but we had never had anything new and were so excited to have pretty and modern appliances.

Every one of the kitchen appliances has had many many many issues since.  French door fridge (freezer and icemaker), has been a problem from day 1 when it was switched out bc reseller and since a stream of repairs and issues with probable everything have broken and or fixed.  I have lost many fridge/freezer loads of food, and now again it is broken.  We are currently storing my freezer and middle drawer items in a separate ancient Sears freezer (but work's perfectly) in  our garage.  The double stove and cooktop have never worked properly (stove top would only go to off or high with no in between) and oven temps were way way off.  Resulting in either burning or bc temp too low way undercooked food.   Many messed up dinners and we can never have company meals at my house bc it is a joke in my family about our appliances.   The Dishwasher and microwave have had the least repairs but have still had multiple  issues. Although dishwasher was also switched out after initial install bc it wasn't  working, this should have been my sign!!!! Microwave fridge/freezer, and stove/oven all last repaired in April and as of today oven and cooktop not working and properly, freezer says -3 but nothing will freeze at all. Fridge and middle drawer temp are off as well and icemaker is starting to act up.

Furthormore I recently purchased a Samsung tv and can't get it to connect to smart things or Alexa and was on hold for support  44 minutes yesterday until I finally hung up. I am a dummy bc My reasoning for buying Samsung anything after such a nightmare was well hoping their electronics must be ok as that was the forte.  

I am so disappointed and I will NEVER EVER buy Samsung junk again.  I can't afford new appliances so we

a) barely use the stove and almost never use the oven and never can have family meals prepped using thems

b) lost $1000's bc we have had many meals uneaten and thrown away from burnt or  undercooked meals with stove and oven.

b) have lost at least $3000+ in wasted fridge and freezer food

c) Not to mention all the money (and time waiting for repair) I have spent in repairs and parts

When I was looking for tv support I found this forum , not to mention many class action suits mentioned here and elsewhere.  Shame on you, you have a responsibility to your customers!!!

I can be reached at <hidden>

1 REPLY 1
userX7KyYNH3Uw
Asteroid

Re: THE WORST APPLIANCES, DO Ø WASTE YOUR MONEY!

It's really sad. They should meet the customer satisfaction. The feedback will really help others. 

Thanks, 

Albert, Editor @ HomezTale