Original topic:

Temp in fridge not working, need help

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 01:36 PM)
unjust
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung Refrigerator, suppose to be in warranty, who knows, sent the info, and took delivery Dec. 4, 2020.
It has had a major failure. Now, I have to go with out refrigeration for 8 days. Great, almost, Coustomer Service. No meat, it ruined, no eggs, or milk, for 8 days. What a deal. $1500 later, I have a huge massive crappy refrigerator doing nothing for the investment. Seem Samsung is doing me a favor, letting me pay $100 for labor, wow, and it's in Warranty.
Loss of all my frozen food, everything else that needs refrigerator cooling, and a $100 to boot. Crappy Refrigerator, and even worse Samsung experience.

0 Likes
2 Replies
unjust
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Update!!
Well the warranty is in effect, repair man came out, and Thanks Giving is day after tomorrow. Still no refrigeration, fridge is still dead.
Now it will be 21 days, if then we may actually get a replacement, if it works.
Samsung is replacing much of the loss but now I wonder just how they will deal with Super Slow Response, massive agrivation and super inconvenient timing due to lack of aggressive attention by some members of a almost Coustomer Service availability.
I do have to say they seemed a little bit more aggressive today when they said they will have us a fridge in 4-5 days, which brings us to Two Weeks.
0 Likes
unjust
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Correction, Three Weeks.
0 Likes