cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Thinking of buying Samsung appliances? Don't!

After having a dishwasher (DW80K5050UB/AA), I put in a request for repair.  The warrantee ran out in July, even though we bought the dishwasher the prior September, and didn't have it delivered until November.  So, six month warrantee.  They refused to honor a year, so went to a local plumber.

When he arrived, he shook his head and said he hated to walk into a kitchen and see Samsung appliances.  The part was almost $400 dollars, and we'll get a year, maybe two out of the new part if we are lucky.  Samsung builds appliances made to break within a year, and then gouge the consumer with over priced parts.  

Last product I will ever buy from Samsung.  Do yourself a favor, and avoid Samsung appliances at all costs.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Thinking of buying Samsung appliances? Don't!

I agree with you 100 percent. Their products are junk

@user4zcdSGPiBX wrote:

After having a dishwasher (DW80K5050UB/AA), I put in a request for repair.  The warrantee ran out in July, even though we bought the dishwasher the prior September, and didn't have it delivered until November.  So, six month warrantee.  They refused to honor a year, so went to a local plumber.

When he arrived, he shook his head and said he hated to walk into a kitchen and see Samsung appliances.  The part was almost $400 dollars, and we'll get a year, maybe two out of the new part if we are lucky.  Samsung builds appliances made to break within a year, and then gouge the consumer with over priced parts.  

Last product I will ever buy from Samsung.  Do yourself a favor, and avoid Samsung appliances at all costs.

and they don't stand behind them. Plus, nobody wants to work on their junk either. 

@user4zcdSGPiBX wrote: