cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Three 3-year-old kitchen applicance not working

Within the past 3 months,  3 of my  3 year-old kitchen applicances are failing. 

Dishwasher DW80J9945US waterfall is not moving resulting in dirty dishes. Estimate is $600 plus labour to get it fixed. Fridge RF28HFEDBSR/AA icemaker iced up. Estimate $300 plus labour to get fixed. Stove - front burner runs on high regardless of what temp was on the dial. Estimated $150 plus labour to fix. By searching this forum and other online sources,  it appears that these are very common problems for these applicances have been happening for years around the 2-3 year mark. Dissappointed and disgusted that Samsung is not addressing these issues and keep selling these problem applicances, treating applicances as disposable, and filling landfills. Do not buy Samsung Applicances!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Three 3-year-old kitchen applicance not working

We just bought their non smart hub fridge with dual ice makers. I have noticed the top Ice maker puts out ice that may have melted a little. Lower one always has cubes pushed under the freezer pullout drawer every time its opened.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Three 3-year-old kitchen applicance not working

yep I had same issue our whole house is Samsung but since Samsuck doesn't care I will never own any Samsung appliances again. They simply do not care