Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch-up paint/enamel for NA30N6555T (Black stainless) gas cooktop



I am trying to find out where I can get some touch-up paint/enamel for my Samsumg NA30N6555T (black-stainless) gas cooktop. It seems when my plumbers were installing it, they banged it and chipped a small piece of the enamel off the corner where the burners are (so this is the black part of the cooktop, and not the black stainless). We are trying to get this repaired, but am having a hard time finding the correct paint/ product for this. (I have tried calling the parts distributer, and they told me they don't have it).


Does anyone know where I can get this?


Best Regards,