Original topic:

Trying to get help Samsung support

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 03:35 PM)
userCgOnkjqyiL
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have been dealing with Samsung support since June 7th. At that time our refrigerator was deemed un-repairable and Samsung gave us 3 options one of which was 50% towards a purchase of another refrigerator. First off they sent a link to a coupon code that did not work, second they sent a coupon only worth $500 not the 50%. This finished on July 8th. Since then I spend about 45 minuted at least twice a week trying to get an update from support but all they say is they can send a message to someone to get it escalated or resolved. 3 weeks now and I am on the phone again getting the same run around. No idea what to do to get something as the people in support are an offshore call center with seemingly no way to communicate outside of text or email to somewhere. They cannot even seem to log all my calls correctly in the case. Extremely frustrated and cannot get thru to a supervisor or manager. Their process is very broken and if not for the promise of a coupon for a purchase I would choose another manufacturer. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
userblffWVmc6G
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I am having the same experience with my cellphone. I have been dealing with customer service since July 8th. They keep telling me the same thing, my phone is still under warranty so I am confused as to why it is not being replaced. Customer service has been ZERO help. I am thinking of trading in my Samsung phone and watch and going to Apple. Their customer service is horrible. The same thing happened with my earbuds. It took weeks months to get them back and they still werent fixed. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
0 Likes
usereDJb8tuB7d
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Wow that's crazy
0 Likes
usereDJb8tuB7d
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I have a A32 Samsung galaxy and I can't get it off text too talk and it spells everything out
0 Likes
usereDJb8tuB7d
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Dose it eat your pictures
0 Likes
usereDJb8tuB7d
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Or block people that you know on your call list