Original topic:

Turning off Demo mode

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 02:26 PM)
SY29464
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am trying to get rid of the "test" on my range screen ( Model NE63T8511SS ) which seems to mean the range is in Demo mode. I went to the task/clock screen and pressed 2 and then the start to save the "off" setting bit this did  not work.

0 Likes
10 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

thank you for reaching out, I understand how this may be a cause for concern and want to help please see the steps below for you range to turn demo mode off,

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SY29464
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for responding -I actually saw this response in an earlier thread but my Range does not have the 3 bars indicated in step 1....

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have a picture of your control panel on your range? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SY29464
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I've sent the photo of my range screen - did you get it?

0 Likes
SY29464
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Checking back in- not being able to use the oven portion of my range due to demo mode ...Te5T

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry, we did not receive a picture. Does your panel look like this?

0 Likes
SY29464
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes it does!

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ok, this is the procedure for disabling test mode.

0 Likes
userlpdUo965qX
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I have the range model NE63T8511SS, which has a different panel as shown above and have the same problem with the tESt mode.  I tried pressing the clock button for 3 seconds and then pressing 0 and Start/Set to turn it off and it did not work.  The demo mode is still on.  I also tried pressing 2 and Start/Set  and still did not work.  Any other suggestions for my range model?

0 Likes