Original topic:

Updating Warranty

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 09:33 AM)
userllvkTFRAn8
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased appliances directly from the Samsung website (huge mistake).  The microwave hasn't worked since day 1 and can't be repaired.  I notice the date on my account where I registered the microwave, has an incorrect end date.  I have uploaded the email receipt, since this is what samsung sends, to update the warranty date.  I keep getting denied.  I have tried the chat and after an hour they disconnected the chat.  What is the best way to get this updated?  Anybody know?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize for the issue you're having with the microwave and I can definitely assist with updating the warranty per your purchase receipt if you are interested. The date provided online will reflect the manufacturing information that automatically populates when the serial number is entered. Please send me a private message https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW with the following information for further assistance with this matter: 

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes