Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rocketman7
Constellation

Use of water/ice dispenser without a filter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a RF23HCEDBSR/AA 22.5 refrigerator and the icemaker/water dispenser is connected to my RO system.  Can I remove the refrigerator water filter and use the icemaker/water dispenser without it?  Will that increase the pressure going to the water dispenser? 

Thanks,

Sam

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Use of water/ice dispenser without a filter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It still functions without the filter, but I cannot offer my suggestion to whether or not you should use it without one. Typically water filters do minorly affect the water pressure but it is not usually a huge margin of difference. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Use of water/ice dispenser without a filter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It still functions without the filter, but I cannot offer my suggestion to whether or not you should use it without one. Typically water filters do minorly affect the water pressure but it is not usually a huge margin of difference. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.