userwm3oxv1SsD
Astronaut

WARNING DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES

In 2015 I bought 3 appliances from Lowes

Diswasher 

Fridge serial 

Stove Serial 

ALL OF THEM ARE BROKEN

The diswasher was used less than 10 times--it was in an extra kitchen so it was not used.  So it broke and went past the 1 year warranty.

Fridge-  DOES not cool anymore, frezzer is great but the fridge will not cool below 53 degrees

Stove-  The top oven unit will not heat anymore.

We bouth a washer years ago-  it needed repair after 3 weeks and we hade a tech here 3 times in 9 months.  We should have known not to try them again.  They need to STOP making cappliances.  They last 1 year after the warranty expired then all heck broke loose.

I spent $4300 on all three.  The washer has a class action suit so I may recoup some of the thousands I am out.  Run away from this product.  They make good phones..NOT appliances

1 REPLY 1
userBh3CdjOhj6
Constellation

Hi my sons bought me stove and refrigerator and it is goi...

Hi my sons bought me stove and refrigerator and it is going on 3year and no problem. I was wondering do you have a home warranty policy? If not I suggest to get one. I have American home shield. If anything breaks on the appliances, bathroom fan etc. And all you would have paid is the deductible like 100 and that's it they fix it and if it doesn't work no matter what is wrong with it. I also have another threw my electric bill and the first 500 you dont pay. And if not also they pay the a 500 towards a new one. They also cover electrical issues. I'm sorry you had bad experience I had one with a washer but through one of those like Aaron's and now I dont get anything. Hope this helps if not its ok.

Trisha