cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userNri3SC0wfe
Asteroid

Wallpaper for family hub issue

I have previously uploaded photos from my phone to the Family Hub and used them as wallpaper. It's fun to change them for the seasons. But now I am having the issue that none of the new photos i upload will save as wallpaper. I can't find any information about whether the photo needs to be a certain file type or anything else. Has anyone else encountered this and been able to solve? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
userUoL1qGyApj
Astronaut

Re: Wallpaper for family hub issue

I am having the same issue.  The photos will upload and they can be used as a slideshow screensaver, but they will not display as wallpaper.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey! Could I possibly get your full model code?

userNri3SC0wfe
Asteroid

Hi there! Missed this message earlier. My model # is RF265BEAESR/AS,RF265BEAESG/AA

userRsFUctkQBL
Astronaut

I have this sane exact problem.  Is there a fix?  Just got the fridge today... try to upload a photo as the screensaver wallpaper and it doesn't work

R2D2BB8
Halo

I am able to set wallpaper from

Apps -> Settings -> Display -> Home Screen Wallpaper -> Photos -> Albums -> Mobile Uploads.

Does this help ?

userIzsjiPtXyR
Astronaut

I am also unable to set any recently uploaded photos to my wallpaper.  The first photos I uploaded when I got the refrigerator a few months ago work fine, but nothing new will work.  My model# is RF265BEAESR.

R2D2BB8
Halo

Doesn't this help ?

Apps -> Settings -> Display -> Home Screen Wallpaper -> Photos -> Albums -> Mobile Uploads.

userNri3SC0wfe
Asteroid

No, I know HOW to do it, it just isn't working. I had changed it before and all of a sudden it doesn't work. 

R2D2BB8
Halo

"doesn't work" meaning, the scren to choose the photo does not launch ?

or it is not set after you 'set'.

or something else ?