Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQNp6aGfgU3
Asteroid

Warranty exchange

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2 months...

My refrigerator warranty exchange was authorized a month after it broke. The only issue is that Samsung delivered my replacement to a delivery service that neither installs nor hauls away the old unit.

A month later and 1 time reaching the warranty department, 1 time reaching the exchange department and 4 (yes 4 times) reaching the executive customer relations department, all with email addresses, with guarantees that I would be contacted and that they would respond to my emails...

Not a single response...

My refrigerator sits where it has been for 3 weeks gathering dust.

No one at Samsung wants to take ownership.

Does anyone have any advice?

Casey

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Warranty exchange

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQNp6aGfgU3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was contacted by xpo logistics in San Jose. They informed me that they are solely an LTL ( no installation nor haul away ) service. There apparently a separate subsidiary that does. With each call I am informed that a company called KWI handles shipments to third party delivery/installers. KWI says that my refrigerator hasn’t been released to them. No one seems to know how my replacement wound up at XPO.

it got to them from Romaville Illinois( tracking #543 153 052

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm escalating this to our specialized team and they will be following up with you via private message.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I supervise escalations for our social media team. Can you provide us with the 414 transaction number or perhaps your phone number to pull up your account to check on this? 

user3Sz7AzWj68
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are sorry, exchange process started June 9, 2018 and I'm still on hold for a representative that has no answers as to why I haven't received a replacement or refund