cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Water/Ice Dispenser Lights stopped working

Re: RF265B, we've only had the fridge perhaps 6 weeks & today the lights (including the backlighting) on the water/ice dispenser stopped working. Ironically I've gone through every page of the user manual & there's no one thing in there about the lighting at all. Perhaps someone has some information that might help. This is my 2nd Samsung fridge, the last one we had for over 10 yrs & sold it with our house, hence the reason we went back to Samsung, I've never had an issue before.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Water/Ice Dispenser Lights stopped working

Take a look at the picture below. Are you referring to the light above the words (blue) or the dispenser light (red)? Is there a lock icon above where it says water? If so, navigate to and open Fridge Manager > Fridge Settings > Lock > Select Unlock

Are you still able to dispense water/ice even though the light is not working?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Water/Ice Dispenser Lights stopped working

Im having the same issue, water and ice dispenser still work but the light (blue indicator light) stopped working