cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Water Leak from Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertNHtmdFLYa: I am sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userj0wTu1B9Rl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We’re having this exact same issue. It’s only 2 years old. Did Samsung offer any solution?

userH6eHdPxexH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.  Is that filter housing / check valve something that anyone can replace?  My fridge is only 1 1/2 year old and it started leaking a couple of months back.  I am so disappointed with SAmsung.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userH6eHdPxexH: Could you send me a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

uservVloFV3TKS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our RF263BEAESG just started with this exact problem. I've now chipped the ice away and cleaned up water below the crisper tray twice in the past 7 days.  Today it leaked out onto the floor.  Is there a way to turn off the ice maker? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservVloFV3TKS You should have an "ICE OFF" button on your display panel. Also, with you having this issue, it is possible that service may be needed. Could you provide your serial number to this link?

Highlighted
userwA1aLmf3wK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have a RF28HMEDBSR that started making slushy ice awhile back. I had a technician visit 3 times and on the 3rd time he replaced the icemaker. Nevertheless, it still makes slushy ice. It sounds like alot of people have the same problem and I'm not sure if my fridge is setup under warranty, is there an admin that can help with this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUdh3CIoXxX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our fridge has been experiencing freeze up and water leaks from the ice maker for the last 6 months...  

gow one is this issue resolved?

userwA1aLmf3wK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not yet, they asked for my serial number last week, which I gave them, but have not heard back.