Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

RF28HFEDBSR ice under deli drawer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have a 3 yr old RF28HFEDBSR 3 door french door refregerator. We have noticed the leak and on inspection I noticed the ice build up under the deli drawer. I have cleaned up the ice few days back and but ice is back. It is rediculous that Samsung french door will have such an issue in 3 yrs.  Is there a way to fix this?

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung french door refrigerator leaks and freezes under the deli tray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the  whole suite of kitchen appliances to replace ones that were 20 years old.  After 5 years I've already replaced the microwave,  about to replace the dishwasher, and maybe this piece of trash refrigerator.   Every 3-4 days there is ice and water under the deli tray.  My kitchen floor is also ruined.  Never again will I purchase another samsung appliance! Any suggestions?  Any lawsuits, recalls anyone aware of?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Refrigerator RF18HFENBSR water accumulating under Crisper trays

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have water accumulating under crisper trays. I serviced it twice and the problem continues. 

During the service - it was defrosted so that the ice was completely melted, the fan was changed, evaporator clip was replaced but still have the same problem. Please help with next steps.

Highlighted
Astronaut

RF18 Refrigerator drain freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my refrigerator drain keeps freezing and filling the crisper drawers and bottom of fridge with water. I have been instructed by a technical service representative to defrost the fridge and use an E Saver on for 3 weeks and off for 2-3 days schedule to prevent this issue. The drain has frozen again. I really don't want to do this every couple months. Please help!

Thank you