cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Water and ice panel not working(RF22R7351SR)

New fridge RF22R7351SR delivered today, however the water and ice buttons on the dispenser panel are not working. I can manually select water, ice etc from the touch-screen inside the fridge but the actual panel outside is not working. there is no light indicating which option is selected, unless I open the fridge and look at the main panel inside. I have asked for a replacement from Samsung since it's a new fridge, not working out of  the box. But is this potentially a quick fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Water and ice panel not working(RF22R7351SR)

Were the doors removed during the installation as far as you know?  Everything may not be connected completely when reattaching the door.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Not really sure - the fridge came in a box with the doors already on. the only thing they installed were the door handles

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The only suggestion would be to check the wiring harness to make sure that everything is connected all of the way.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.