cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Waterwall Issues and Frustration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been trying to get my dishwasher to work. I be fixed many issues and I'm very frustrated. 
1) No power to control panel. Fixed it by changing thermistor. Then started blinking LE code.

2) Fixed the LE code by clearing out any water touching the leak sensors on bottom of dishwasher. Then an OE code appeared.

3) OE code was cleared when I cleaned out small amount of junk in hoses and the chamber where the overflow sensors were. Cleared that but received LE code again because cleaning out the hoses and chambers got water on leak sensors. Dried up the area again and now no power to control panel again.

4) Is it possible the thermistor died on me again? It was put in one day and it burns out again? These dishwashers are very sensitive and I am starting to feel really frustrated on the quality of your products. Not to mention I have an ice machine problem in one of your refrigerators.

5) Only 2 people in all of NJ can service Samsung products. And they charge about $200 just to go to the house. No one else will touch your products. 
Please tell me there is a recall for this dishwasher because I'm extremely frustrated. It's out of warranty, maybe 4 years old and was only able to use it the most 2 years only. 

M/C: DW80H9950US/AA

S/N: <HIDDEN>

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Waterwall Issues and Frustration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem at all. We will follow up with you in private messages for any updates on the ticket. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info! I have set up service successfully for you. The service order number is 4151402374. The service center Home Service Network will contact you within 24-48 business hours to confirm the appointment. For scheduling purposes, you could also contact them directly at (201) 672-9502. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Darius!! Will this be free of charge repair. I received a message from Larry a couple days that the repair would be free of charge. Please confirm. Thank you!!

SamsungLarry
Samsung ModeratorSamsungLarry
9 hours ago
RE: Samsung Waterwall Dishwasher Problem

Hello, I apologize for any inconvenience and I definitely understand your frustration. I would like to get you set up for a free of charge repair. Can you provide me with the following information? 

Full Name:

Street Address:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Place of Purchase:

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem at all. We will follow up with you in private messages for any updates on the ticket. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Technician came over the next day. Great service. Technician will have to come back because they had to order the parts that could be what is wrong with it. Hopefully it will be fixed next week. Thank you!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Darius, while I was waiting for the parts for the dishwasher, I'm having more issues with my ice maker. I'm constantly removing stuck ice from the ice maker. It gets jammed all the time now. I took pictures of it when I removed the jammed ice. I'm expecting a tech today to put in parts for my dishwasher. Can you open up a ticket for me to fix my ice maker in my refrigerator as well. It will save a trip. This refrigerator is newer and bought it at Home Depot in a package deal with washer and dryer. I have read previously this is an ongoing problem with design that there is not enough insulation to keep the ice compartment from developing frost. Thanks again Darius or whoever answers back!!!

<HIDDEN>

C486E865-A8D0-4FB1-A5FC-800186B47589.jpeg

875D56E1-51C9-4702-873E-EA4179FF06C4.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a Samsung waterwall model #DW80M9960US/AA that is less than 2 years old and the bottom rack will not clean, We cannot find a technician to service Samsung because they all say that Samsung support is difficult at best and the parts are substandard. We have attempted to fix the problem ourselves with no success. We have changed the magnet, the waterwall drive motor, and the motor that directs the water. None of this has worked. We are very frustrated and are looking a replacing all of our Samsung appliances with something more reliable. This is very disheartening as we were VERY loyal Samsung customers. Is there anything you can do for us or should we just purchse new appliances? (our icemaker on our fridge is also constantly frosting over and the ice melts in the bucket.)