cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermPIM6Q5ue1
Constellation

Weather app change from Celsius to Fahrenheit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can you change from Celsius to Fahrenheit in the weather Channel app on family hub?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weather app change from Celsius to Fahrenheit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usermPIM6Q5ue1 Click on the weather app>location and then it should be there underneath. If it isn't, try setting up another place and doing the same steps. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usermPIM6Q5ue1 Click on the weather app>location and then it should be there underneath. If it isn't, try setting up another place and doing the same steps. 

View solution in original post

usermPIM6Q5ue1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks this worked!!!

userTfj8V078D0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed that I was not able to see the toggle to change between F and C when I had both the gear and the galaxy plugin installed.  Once I uninstalled the galaxy plug in (keeping the gear plug in, I was able to see the toggle to change to F.  Now I have BT connectivity problems that I can’t figure out, but I do have F on my unconnected Watch.  ;-)

useroRiOAPjnmd
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should already have the Samsung Wearable app installed on your phone (used to pair your phone to your watch), open it, scroll down to Apps (Manage, Reorder, Uninstall will be displayed underneath it), then scroll down to Weather and click the cog to the right. One of the first things you can change is the Unit.

Been struggling with this since yesterday as well. Hope it helps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.