cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userP99i1a4JH9
Asteroid

What a Waste // Refrigerator RT35k5157WW

Hi,

I am not here to disuss but to contact with Samsung and tell them, What a waste you are producing.

Seriously, I am so angry with Samsung refrigerator that just after warranty period it shutdown and no one is there to help you out.

Local market technician don't know much about this technology to repair it and Samsung maintenance is asking so much money that you can buy a new refrigerator with that.

Seriouly, what is this? what is Samsung equipment reliability? I bought Samsung because I thought its good as compare to cheap brands but who knows that these cheap brands performance is far better than Samsung. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: What a Waste // Refrigerator RT35k5157WW

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. What are the symptoms you're experiencing?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userP99i1a4JH9
Asteroid

What syptoms I can tell you? when its completely dead, compressor not working at all.

I don't know exactly to whom I am talking right now, is this Samsung Global? if it is, can you please esclate this issue to #SamsungKSA becuase their maintenance department is not supportive at all.

It's been 02 weeks now and still no progress no update for parts or repair from maintenance department and you can imagine how to survive without a refrigerator and how much it makes me angry.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userP99i1a4JH9
Asteroid

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there any way that I can contact Samsung global directly?