Original topic:

What are the options when Samsung does not have any "authorized" service centers in my area?

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 06:08 PM)
userjh9czZ4pIN
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have been without a fridge for almost 3 weeks. . I have filed numerous complaints and calls with Samsung and I'm getting no call backs. We purchased Fridge, stove, convection oven and dishwasher in 2015.  Our icemaker quit in 2018 (for good).  The stove sparks at times  inside when you open and close the door.  The fridge has leaked enough that our hardwood floor is ruined.  Im just at my witt's end trying to find out what else we can do, short of paying for another 2000.00 waste.  

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvience this has caused. Do you by chance have a ticket number I can take a look into for you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userjh9czZ4pIN
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes I answered in the email I was sent.[edit]

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

As your refrigerator is outside of all warranty dates, and there are no service centers within 100 miles of your location, you are welcome to reach out to any local repair centers near you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes