Original topic:

What does it mean?

(Topic created: 06-29-2022 05:09 AM)
Momohirai
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
What exactly is the purpose of these icons? What do they mean? A Samsung powerbot and the dots are located above the camera at the front

7 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Was the screenshot supposed to be of what the icons look like? If so, I think you need a better picture.
Momohirai
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It's not a screenshot it's a picture I took with my camera, I'm talking about the dots on the top? Can you not see them?
0 Likes
luckylady357
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I see them fine & assuming this is your phone edge also. Go figure Samsung has to ask you what it is & where the dots are? Lol don't they know their own equipment. Lol

0 Likes
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
What is it even a picture of?
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! We appreciate you reaching out about this. We'd need a little more information to determine what's in the photo. What product is this, and where are these dots located on it? 

Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
10 to 1, the dots are used for orientation and alignment to assist factory robotic devices (or workers) in the testing, initial charging, and packaging of the finished product.

And it means, you have way to much time on your hands and an abundance of curiosity with the world around you; that you're often bored and very intelligent.
luckylady357
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Could be for braille? Idk the blind use phones also be it voice command but possibly as an earlier post said for orientation for robotic devices & could also have the same usage for the blind?

0 Likes