Original topic:

Worst Experience Ever

(Topic created: 05-05-2021 02:33 PM)
userL8kRsUKRBM
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I ordered appliances for my kitchen in March. This included a fridge, dishwasher, stovetop, oven, and microwave all from Samsung. After waiting an entire month for my appliances to come, I get a call on the day my order was supposed to arrive saying that the fridge I ordered was not even being made anymore. Why would they wait until the day o the delivery date to tell me this after I have been waiting for an entire month??????? I cancel my fridge order and order another fridge and they give me a new delivery date in two weeks. I wait another two weeks and it doesn't come and they tell me that my fridge order was never cancelled and that they don't have my order yet. So I sit with customer service and they cancel the fridge order for me and then tell me to wait another two weeks. After another two weeks, the same issue happens again. My original fridge order was never cancelled and they still don't have my order. So I sit with them again, they finally manage to cancel my order but now they are telling me I have to wait until JUNE 1ST!!!!! This is ridiculous! Never in my life have I ever experienced a company so unprofessional. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and because of their careless mistakes, I have been waiting for over 2 months now. RIDICULOUS! Fix this. 

0 Likes
0 Replies