cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

dishwasher only works on quick cycle

Samsung diswasher DW80K5050US S/N <HIDDEN> will only run on the Express 60 cycle, if I attempt to run an Auto cycle it stops running (does not drain) and i have to unplug the dishwasher to get it to reset. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: dishwasher only works on quick cycle

Can you check the drain hose just to make sure it's not bent or any kinks in it? If you haven't already tried cleaning the drain filter and after run another cycle. Does it show any error codes? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

The filter looks fine and the drain line is not kinked at all.  The machine works fine in the express 60 cycle and runs/drains completely.  On auto it will stop and act like there is no power before it completes and does not respond to any inputs.

The only way to reset it is to unplug the machine and plug it back in, it will self drain and i have to run it again.

Also no error codes, the panel has no lights at all while this happens.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Since you have reset the machine and it still having the same issue, the unit will require service. You can use the following link to find a service center in the area to do the repair.  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.