Original topic:

dispenser cover assembly part#DA97-17342A

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 06:07 AM)
userhnNXYwYTUV
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This part is how you change from dispensing back and forth from water to ice. Repair man came and said he would be happy to fix it but this replacement part doesn’t exist. Samsung no longer makes or carries this part.  I looked online at every site I could find, no one has it.  Used, refurbished, salvage, nothing. So now my ice/water dispenser is useless. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. While the DA97-17342A and DA97-17342B are no longer available as a complete assembly, the individual parts for repairing the unit are still available from samsungparts.com. The complete assembly can still be found at sites like searspartsdirect and appliancepartspros, among others, in limited quantities.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user26XmpiNvli
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You as a company, truly suck. Everyone should think twice about purchasing a Samsung product. Who discontinues a part as a whole that is only a year old? I would find a new job asap if i was connected with Samsung asap.

0 Likes