JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

dishwasher dw80r5060us heated drying/ how to turn it off?

(Topic created: 06-02-2020 10:55 AM)
user4P6Vbq9dOd
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just got a new dw80r5060us and am not seeing in the user manual or anything obvious on the controls. I assume this model, like most dishwashers, has heated drying. I do not want to waste electricity running a heating coil to dry things. The door already does the automatic-open thing, and air drying will be sufficient. Does this dishwasher have heated drying, and if so, is there an option to turn it off?

Also, when I go into the settings, there is no A option, just B, J, and U. Isn't there supposed to be an A?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

No there is not a heating element to dry the dishes it will be air drying from the auto-release feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

No there is not a heating element to dry the dishes it will be air drying from the auto-release feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes