Original topic:

flex zone in refrigerator too cold

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 01:57 PM)
user9qrRrHRLag
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The flex zone meat and cheese drawer is too cold. Even on the wine/party dishes setting which is supposed to be 42 degrees F.  Eggs, cheese and sour cream freezes. on chat forever and their only solution was to call service. I am an electrician so handy, and would like to fix if I can. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Could you provide the model of your fridge?  Had you tried resetting the unit by flipping the breaker for 60 seconds?  We advise against self repairing the units in the case of temperature issue because it could be something covered under your units extended warranty.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user9qrRrHRLag
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

sorry about that. model is RF4267HARS/XAA.  I have not tried to breaker but will. I am not against service, but in my experience I have been disappointed as most techs are only parts swappers and keep replacing until they get it right running the cost up too high

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Any difference after you reset the fridge?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userLiXz2diX9p
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue.  My model is RF22R7551SR.  I tried unplugging the fridge for more than 5 minutes and it didn't make a difference.  Did you ever get this problem solved?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes