Original topic:

glass cooktop cracked

(Topic created: 12-03-2021 06:49 AM)
userzd9WmowZSX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Purchased Samsung range March 2020 (model NE58K9430SS).   The glass cooktop cracked June 2021 and I had it replaced.  Cracked again in November 2021.  There are only my wife and I in the household, both retired; we do not do a lot of cooking.   We have not dropped anything on it ... do not know what caused it.  I am very discouraged with the Samsung brand.  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. No one wants to have this happen at all, let alone more than once. Please reach out to any of the moderators via pm with your previous ticket number. You can click on any of our names and hit message to send us a pm.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userzd9WmowZSX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same person, the glass cooktop was replaced Dec 3, 2021 ... on Sat Dec 11 it cracked again.  I have been very careful, I check it daily.  I'm 73 and do only light cooking for my wife and I.   I do not know where to turn ????

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. No one wants to have this happen at all, let alone more than once. Please reach out to any of the moderators via pm with your previous ticket number. You can click on any of our names and hit message to send us a pm.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes