JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ice dispenser wont dispense ice, only works when test button is pushed

(Topic created: 02-18-2021 07:57 AM)
maggiepiston
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung model fridge/freezer RF 260BEAESR...purchased my fridge from Home depot and finally after 2 years, have the ice maker hooked up. However, the ice maker will not dispense ice into the receptacle. very frustrating. I have tried every that everyone says..unplug fridge for two minutes then plug back in, press the test button until you hear the beep and so on..water pressure is more than enough... it even produces nice ice cubes when the test button is pressed. BUT it does not want to give me any ice into the ice bucket. please help...thought the forum could help before i call Samsung. thank you all...

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
maggiepiston
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Solution found..called internal dept at Samsung for home depot..works now..thank you all

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Tell me about the device that signals when the ice bucket is full. If it uses a green or red light then ensure that the light's pathway is not blocked or obstructed by using a Q-Tip to clean the light source and clean the light capture at the end of the beam.

If it uses a mechanical lever to signal when the ice bucket is full, then ensure there isn't a piece of tape or wrap that is securing the lever from movement. Finally ensure that a plastic gate that directs the ice to the bucket is not jammed or slipped out of its socket.
0 Likes
SexySadie568
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
In a demo mode?
0 Likes
Solution
maggiepiston
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Solution found..called internal dept at Samsung for home depot..works now..thank you all

View solution in context

0 Likes