JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

is samsung sill making gas cooktop NA30N7755TG?

(Topic created: 01-19-2022 05:56 AM)
userhCzmjAENgw
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Does anyone know if Samsung still makes the cooktop model NA30N7755TG, 30 in. Gas Cooktop in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless with 5 Burners including Dual Brass Power Burner with Wi-Fi.

I bought it on-line from Home Depot months ago and and every time I am within a couple of days the delivery date, I get a voice mail from Samsung saying it is delayed. Home Depot can not provide any information. 

I think I am in some kind of loop, like the shipping system is sending automated messages for a product that no longer exists. Can Samsung please let me know if this product is still in production and being sold through Home Depot so I can determine if I need to find something else.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I completely understand your frustration with the delayed voicemail. I recommend you reach out to our E-Commerce department to discuss online orders. You can contact them at 1-800-SAMSUNG

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I completely understand your frustration with the delayed voicemail. I recommend you reach out to our E-Commerce department to discuss online orders. You can contact them at 1-800-SAMSUNG

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes