cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

re: refrigerator freezing inside

i see in this community that this is an ongoing issue with this side by side refrigerator.ice continues to form on the back wall as well as under the deli draw! everything is set properly and the problem persists!

i cannot afford to keep having service people in to install some small clip that doesnt work! samsung is well aware of this problem and does nothing to help. any suggestions they have given have not resolved the problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: re: refrigerator freezing inside

Hi @userS8qH66dMJj ,

If the coils on your fridge are dirty or dusty, then the compressor needs to work harder and longer.

The cold air in your refrigerator comes from the evaporative coils located behind the freezer compartment. ... If your refrigerator is freezing food and you even have vegetables freezing in refrigerator drawers, any of these parts could be the source of then problem with a refrigerator freezing food.

• 1 The Thermostat Has Been Set Too High. This happens quite often
  • 2 The Coils are Dirty
  • 3 A Leaky Gasket
  • 4 A Faulty Thermostat
  • 5 A Problem in the Damper

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Constellation

i have tried everything suggested

Highlighted
Constellation

the food is not freezing. its water under the deli drawer on on the back wall. its been serviced 3 times already

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.