cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

rf22n9781sg Refrigerator

Has anyone had an issue with food particles getting stuck between where various parts of the crisper drawers join? The question is how do you disassemble it so it can be cleaned. This is a serious hazard for fungus and mold to grow in those drawers over time. Samsung really needs to have a talk with the engineer who designed these drawers!  Because of this issue, I am not sure I would want to recommend this fridge to anyone unless someone points out to me an easy way to take the drawers apart. 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: rf22n9781sg Refrigerator

For clarification, are you meaning the actual crisper drawers themselves or the shelf/housing in the fridge where the crisper drawers are placed?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Crisper drawers themselves. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here's some information in the link below that should be able to help you. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00063107/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

I have the same issue and the link above does not explain how to take apart the drawers so that the drawer can be properly cleaned. There are two parts of the crisper drawer that lock together but because of the design, the two parts create a space that catches a lot of food debris and cannot be cleaned. How can these parts be separated without damaging the drawers? Thanks