cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMmtA0152l6
Constellation

rf23j9011sg/aa Ice Maker Freezes up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have been having issues with the ice maker on our  rf23j9011sg/aa where it will freeze up and stop making ice.  I have to defrost and break away all of the ice before it will start working again.  This has been happening every few weeks for the past 6 months.  Is there anyway to fix this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: rf23j9011sg/aa Ice Maker Freezes up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps; service would be the next option. Please send us a private message to the link: http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps; service would be the next option. Please send us a private message to the link: http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userYRz4EGG1ta
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, defrost and a few weeks later, stopped making ice and had to spend half hour defrosting and drying everything out. I've hit the reset button, what next? Really regretting buying this, and of course, it's out of warranty. 

userMmtA0152l6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung should get in touch with you through the forums or you can call them at 1-800-Samsung.  I had to open my own forum posting before I heard back, but they arranged service and sent someone out to fix it at no cost to me.  That made me feel much better about my purchase.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYRz4EGG1ta  Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link