Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: rs265tdrs water leak under corner of freezer door

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same problem with an RFG237AARS.  Water is at the corner of the bottom freezer.  It pools up at the bottom of the refrigerator.   Any help would be appreciated.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same problem of water leaking the last 4 months or so. Has anyone found a solution other than replacement?.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just a further update : I know for sure what the issue is and its a faulty design from Samsung to begin with. Since last 6 months, I have been noticing the real issue is that the plate below the middle flex control zone has been accumulating water regularly.  The water then overflows along the sides if not attended. Once in 3 weeks, I take out that section, wipe out the water, scrap out the ice and put it back. It is good for next 3 weeks and again follows the same pattern. This has been so for last 6 months. I hope Samsung is listening and have this fixed in the affected models. I can post these results in all media as needed. 

Thanks

Sambit

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks anyway, we had to replace the refrigerator.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same trouble with Rf263teaesg.  Help.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

couldn't find acceptable solution ... replaced the refrigerator ... good luck!!