cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkoZvyYkeUi
Asteroid

samaung dishwasher DW80K5050US Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have my Samsung Dishwasher for less than a year and it just stopped working. While plugged on it simply keeps powering on and off without be touched. When it is off. The panel is not responding to turn it back off. This is super frustrating. Really wish i could get some help. I see my model lots of people seems to be having that problem with their control panel. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samaung dishwasher DW80K5050US Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly if there is no change after unplugging the unit then repairs would be recommended. You're welcome to message us with your serial number and we'd be happy to help with repair options. http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly if there is no change after unplugging the unit then repairs would be recommended. You're welcome to message us with your serial number and we'd be happy to help with repair options. http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userkoZvyYkeUi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model number is DW80K5050US

userkoZvyYkeUi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sent you a message in your inbox with my serial number for the dishwasher. Thanks for assisting.

userTcQUK5bBEQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem described in this thread with unit powering itself on/off every few seconds, and would like to get it repaired asap.  

Top Control Dishwasher with StormWash™

MODEL NUMBER: DW80K5050US/AA
SERIAL NUMBER: <edit>
usermfLAGht41H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my dishwasher in February 2016 and I have been having this same issue. I called customer support and she told me it was past warranty. I can't believe in less than a year I can't get it to start and I am told it is out of warranty. This was a very expensive dishwasher and I expected more 

useru66hppcOHB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same dishwasher and it will not power up. It just shut off and won't turn back on. It is less than 2 months old. It is the third one we've had installed by Best Buy. The serial number is b03 jg8 DM 402557f. It is still covered by warranty. What can I do to get it fixed?

userXRFvNNkrg1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact same problem. How is it fixed?  

usertjpSkJKc51
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  The unit is 16 months old and will not power back up.  I contacted samsung, had to sit and answer a slew of questions to be told that they would send someone out and replace the control panel for free.  The company the sub-contract through, then contacted me and said they would charge 160+ cost of the control panel + tax?????? I am not even sure what to do at this point because customer service told me it would be taken care of.