cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: samsung electric range ne59j7630ss hot surface indicator light not turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have teh same problem as you and like all the others.  Purchased in January, 2017 and now the surface light stays on. Haven't epxerienced the other problems with the light. Guess in time I will have oven problems too. After reading all the comments and replies Samsung just ignores all the problems. 

What a great forum this is - Samsung just tells you to get lost because they are still selling appliances and people are buying them and we all hav the same problem. Hopefully enough people will get teh message out so we stop buying Samsung appliances. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: samsung electric range ne59j7630ss hot surface indicator light not turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have experienced the same problem both with the sensor light on the stove top, as well as the icemaker that freezes up in the french door style refrigerator.  There is a class action lawsuit filed for the icemaker that I would suggest anyone with that issue join.  Google search it and you will find the info.  I am going to talk to an attorney about starting one up for the stove as well.  Having spent thousands on appliances only to have them break and be non-supported just out of warranty is a huge load of BS.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same problem with our Electric Flex Duo NE589710WS, the Hot Surface Light stays on and now the broiler doesnt heat up nor does the self cleaning feature clean the over at all.  I will join your class action law suit.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same problem too.  Purchased an entire new kitchen of Samsung appliances for $4500 in June 2017.  Problems just outside of the warranty of course.  Sensor light won't go off and now the oven won't self-clean because it's on.  I'd definitely be up for joining a C.A. lawsuit on this complete ripoff.