Original topic:

shipping

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 02:31 PM)
usergksRvFTGc3
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi,
Per Samsung's Labor Day promotion , I was supposed to receive my new fridge in 3 days . Which is 9/10/21 but EXPO cant deliver until 9/18/21. I don't think Samsung should advertise 3day shipping if they cab guarantee it. My current fridge is broken and that's why i picked Samsung because the shipping was supposed to be 3 days., that's false advertising.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience and would encourage you to contact our online support department (eCommerce) at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance with your order and the delivery. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience and would encourage you to contact our online support department (eCommerce) at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance with your order and the delivery. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes