Original topic:

worst customer service ever

(Topic created on: 4/3/21 1:48 PM)
user5gx0371jUo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'll make this is short as possible.  Bought a range and dishwasher from Samsung.com. Paid for delivery and setup.  Delivery person literally dropped the appliance in to center of my kitchen and left.  Called, complained, got a new service date.  No show.  Called, complained, got a new service date.  No show. Called, complained, etc, two more times.  I eventually had to hire a different company to do the install and never once got an apology or any other compensation from Samsung.  Oh but you can bet their site shows delivery and install was successful.

Now four months later, the oven won't heat up.  The stovetop and broiler work perfectly.  Anyway, guess what?  Two schedules for the repair, and you guessed it, two cancellations.  First time driver had an accident.  Second time, repair person called and said they didn't have to part necessary for the repair.  The repair they were hired to service, two weeks ago.

You can guess I will NEVER but another product from Samsung.

3 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for the frustrations you've had; you will need to contact our E-Commerce department directly as they handle the orders and installations. Their phone number is 855-726-8721, they'll be able to get everything sorted for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Unhappywu
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I too am unhappy with samsungs customer service. I had bought a Galaxy Z Fold 2, a lousy phone. I contacted customer service, many times, and complained about issues with that phone. I finally made arrangements to return that phone for a full refund and a new purchase of a Note 20 5G Ultra. They transferred the trade in of my Note 10 from the ZFold to the Note 20. I paid off the Note 20, just as I had the Z Fold. I returned the Z Fold to Samsung, using the shipping label that they provided. That was over a month ago. I still have not received my refund, and they are claiming that they have not gotten the phone. I have emails from the customer service representative that I was dealing with, stating samsungs receipt of that phone. I am at my wits end trying to recover my money. It appears that nothing short of litigation is going to be required to make this happen. Are there others out there that have experienced this type of action from Samsung?
0 Likes
user5gx0371jUo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

They literally don't seem to care.  They claim customer satisfaction is their highest priority but I think they only meant that BEFORE you spend your money.  Once you've bought their product, you are no longer a concern.  It took a lot of phone calls and complaints before they finally refunded my money for the install they never did.  At first they told me it was the responsibility of the company they outsourced the job to.  But wait, didn't you hire them to do the job?  So if they are irresponsible and unreliable shouldn't that be on you? 

What shocks me most besides the horrible customer service is that nobody ever reached out to me to fix what they broke.  Every time my install appointment got cancelled (and btw, their website, the one where you can track the process of the appointment would literally change from "on their way" to "customer cancelled enroute" which of course I didn't) I would leave very negative feedback and nothing ever came of it.  They just don't care, clearly.  And guess what?  I'm still getting emails asking me to schedule the install.

I hope you get your issue fixed.