Dishwasher making a lot of noise when starting up

Constellation

Re: Dishwasher making a lot of noise when starting up

I bought this same washer. It's less than a month old and has started making the same noise.. Just not quite as loud as yours. Did you find the reason for this? Or a solution? 

Constellation

Mine is doing the exact same thing!!!!! And I also got me 2mths ago

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Hello have same noise at at start up and somtimes during wash cycle.  My model # is DW80M2020US

Chris Brown

PS Delivered to my home on 12-27-17 4 months old not quite.  From SEARS.

Supernova

I am sorry to hear this. Can you describe the noise that the unit is making? Is the unit showing any error codes? 

Constellation

There are no apparent error codes.  Where would those be?  This model does not have a digital display.  There is no sequential beeping to be noted other than that of entering a mode and the start / open/ close door sequence. The noise is a loud squealing appearing to be coming from the top of the door in the grey vent under the handle.

Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message with your full model and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Call samsung! This model DISHWASHER is Still under Warranty!  They have TECHNICIAN sent over for Free and free part too.  Its the blower fan in the door located in the upper left.  3 min job.  Easy.  Part is $15 on e-bay.  Let Samsung pay for it.

Astronaut

Hi I am having the same issue with my dishwasher. It is extremly loud (just started about twow eeks ago). I bought it this past December 2017 from Home Depot. PLEASE HELP!!!

Supernova

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the unit.

Constellation

My dishwasher is still new, same model, and makes exact same noise as this! It’s SO LOUD and the dishes NEVER dry. And this is after a technician came out a few months ago and replaced that fan in the upper left corner.