Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:

Aod

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

After update aod changed and isn't bright, can hardly see it! Anyone else? View Post

I want my swipe gestures back this had now turned into an iPhone and it sucks **bleep**! If this doesn't go back to the way it was then my entire... View Post

You need to download the newest version of Navstar for goodlock and enable show extra gestures then ... View Post

My navigation bar is not working how it supposed to work View Post

You need to download the newest version of Navstar for goodlock and enable show extra gestures then ... View Post

Just got the new update I'm loving it. It's totally worth the buy. I bought the s23 ultra around October last year. I knew it was gonna be... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S21

So I got got my cell from Verizon and switch over to TMobile. I haven't had a update since May 2023 and I already tried to force it to update.... View Post

Pop a Verizon Sim into it then it should update its because it's a Verizon phone originally View Post