Gas Range NX58K3310S/NX58M3110S

Highlighted
Astronaut

Gas Range NX58K3310S/NX58M3110S

We purchased a NX58K3310S gas range from Home Depot in late July 2018 and took delivery the first week in August.  We did not use the oven for the first month or so due to the hot weather and the fact that we were getting settled in a new house. 

Once we started to use the range, we found that it does not cook things properly.  The temperature seemed quite low and food was always undercooked even after it in for twice the usual amount of time. 

I used the instructions in the manual to jack up the temperature by the maximum allowed temerature, 35 degrees F.  However, everything still comes out underdone.  Meatloafs and brownies have liquid centers.  Pizza never come out crisp.  Leaving the food in for longer than the recommended time only results in burnt exteriors and still-raw interiors. 

Samsung sent out a repairman and he confirmed that the oven was reaching the right temperature (after I had adjusted the oven, note) so he did nothing else.  I purchased an oven thermometer and it also shows that the desired temperatures are being reached.  However, food still comes out undercooked.  Tonight we tried to roast a chicken at 400 degrees for an hour and forty-five minutes, and the underside was still pink and underdone.

We receive no error messages in the panel, but I do notice that the sound of the burners turns off and on during cooking.

We are at our wits' end with this oven and simply do not know what to do. 

See more topics labeled with:

2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Range NX58K3310S/NX58M3110S

Oh no!   Would you happen to have a transaction number from the repair?   

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Range NX58K3310S/NX58M3110S

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.