Microwave ME18H704SFS vent fan won't turn off

Highlighted
Constellation

Microwave ME18H704SFS vent fan won't turn off

I have only had this microwave for 3 months and for the past 2 months I haven't been able to use it conveniently. One day the microwave shut off and so I unplugged the microwave and plugged it back in. When I did this the fan vent turned on automatically on the highest setting and when I hit the vent button to turn it off, it only went between levels low and high. Now I have to leave the microwave unplugged until I want to use it and then I have to plug it back in and have the vent fan on while I microwave my food. How annoying is that?! And it's only a few months old! Such an inferior product. I don't want to hear 1 more Samsung rep tell me to unplug the microwave. Anyone else having the same problem?

3 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microwave ME18H704SFS vent fan won't turn off

Sorry to hear, I would recommend having the unit serviced. To see about getting this set up you can message me here with the serial number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Hello I have the same problem. What was the solution