Over the range microwave fan turns on by itself, random beeps and inputs

SOLVED
Constellation

Over the range microwave fan turns on by itself, random beeps and inputs

Microwave model # ME21K7010DS

Fan turns itself on randomly, random messages flash on the input screen - turnable off, turntable on, press ok, etc., and beeping for no reason. I've tried unplugging it temporarily but the issue keeps coming back. What is the solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userheX4A0EHr4
‎07-31-2017 06:31 PM

Re: Over the range microwave fan turns on by itself, random beeps and inputs

If you've already unplugged it for at least 5 minutes and it still happens, then service repairs would be recommended.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userheX4A0EHr4
‎07-31-2017 06:31 PM

If you've already unplugged it for at least 5 minutes and it still happens, then service repairs would be recommended.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

The issue with our microwave has come back with a vengeance, it even turns itself on now. How do I go about getting it serviced?

Samsung Moderator

You message us directly with the model/serial numbers to get repairs set up: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH