Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

Astronaut

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

How do I join this lawsuit.  Mine is peeling after only 18 months.  Please let me know

Constellation

I have had my stove for less than a year 

the black ceramic top is already peeling showing silver beneath it 

I would like to file a lawsuit as well if Samsung is not willing to give me my money back or replace it 

Astronaut

I am having the same issues with my range and microwave. Purchased them in 2016, had problems from day one, but the peeling has started in the last month. Spoke to Samsung and all they would offer is me buying touch up paint. Please let me know what I can do from here to join in this lawsuit!!

Astronaut

Would love to join, my range at 10 months is peeling also. Samsung declined to warranty. 

Constellation

How do I join the suit?  My range and microwave just started peeling after owning them for uner 2 years.  Samsung will do nothing.

Constellation

How do I join?
Constellation

Hello I would like to join this suit as well. We bought our black stainless steel appliances earlier this year and the black paint is bubbling and peeling off around the handle and other small areas on the oven. NOT scratches but peeling. Very frustrating as we have also had to have the refrigerator serviced.

Astronaut

I have never seen such a long list of angry customers. I am pretty sure Samssung doesn't care. If anyone ever does find out about the class action law suit count me in also. I don't have the black stainless (and now I'm glad) but the cast iron grates on my range are covered in rust after less than a year. I filed a warranty claim and they said it's cosmetic and it's normal wear and tear. Even the service rep who came to my house thought that was BS. I have gone on to every website I can to warn people not to buy Samsung products. I have noticed that many of the postive reviews are always from people who just got their shiny new appliance. We may not be able to get our issues resolved but do others the favor of avoiding these cheaply made products from a company that in my experience has the worst customer service ever! Sorry you all got hosed like me. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue as everyone else. All 3 of my 1+1/2 year old appliances are peeling. Is there a class action law suit and how do I join?

Constellation

Does anyone know how we join the lawsuit? I have asked for info several times but never got an answer. Thanks