Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

I am having the same issue with a DW80K5050US model. Mine is about 1.5 years old. Just out of warranty. And samsung wants to charge a minimum of $200 just for someone to diagnose the problem. The total repair could cost anywhere from $200-400, which is almost the price of a new dishwasher. I do not plan on ever buying a samsung appliance again.

Astronaut

How can anyone refer this company’s products.  I have a washing machine completely rusted up, a TV that also won’t turn on and now a new dishwasher that won’t turn on. All from Samsung.  This is ridiculous pages and pages of the same problem with the same dishwashers, TVs and washers and nothing changes.  My dishwasher hasn’t been turned on more than 5 times.  The dishwasher is over a year old but no one has lived in the house.  What a disappointment Samsung is.  I won’t purchase your products anymore and more  importantly I won’t refer your products either.

Astronaut

Has this issue been resolved?  I am experiencing the very same problem.

Astronaut

Any luck?  I am in the same boat.

Astronaut

Control panel powered on but prior to starting it powered off and now there is no power. Breakers are on, electric connected correctly, installed 2 years ago

Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message with your model and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Iam having the same problem with my Dishwasher slightly different model.

Constellation

Iam  having the same problem with my dishwasher barely over a year old. Slightly different model number, I’m seeing a lot of people are having this issue I’m tired of  Samsung customer service and Iam a very patient person. I’ve called them multiple times. I have never done a lawsuit before but based on the number of dishwashers Iam seeing not working after such short time I’m thinking that this might be the solution to getting this problem solved I’ve been waiting two months. I am very handy and run a lot of problem-solving and cannot get it to work it’s obviously Electrinic with the motherboard. This should not being something happening after so little time.

Samsung Moderator

@userzRXGefc4BD: Could yous end us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

[ Edited ]

Please get that information to us as soon as you can.