reset button on my samsung RF26xaebp ice maker didn't work. The water despenser works.

Constellation

reset button on my samsung RF26xaebp ice maker didn't work. The water despenser works.

8 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: reset button on my samsung RF26xaebp ice maker didn't work. The water despenser works.

Oh no!  How long have you held the button?  Are you not hearing any sound upon holding the button?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Re: reset button on my samsung RF26xaebp ice maker didn't work. The water despenser works.

Hello, just checking in to see if you may still need assistance?

Constellation

No sound

Highlighted
Constellation

I worked with Samsung chat line which was no help. Watch all videos online. finally had to call for a repair person to come out today.

Samsung Moderator

Please keep us posted on the repair.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Can’t find the reset button where is it

Astronaut

I just have a ice maker in the bottom left corner. Can’t find reset button

Samsung Moderator

Was this after changing the water filter?