Original topic:

Missing plus Channels

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Khrachovy1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Why can’t I locate channels such as 2926 which other friends have access to on their Samsung TV

have model UN49KS8000

software version T-JZMAKUC-1260.1 BT-S

no missing software updates 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

The Samsung TV Plus channel list is tied to the Zip Code you enter when you set up your TV so it is possible that your Zip Code doesn't get that channel.  I would first unplug the TV for a few minutes to allow it to clear out it's memory and then see if the channel is there when it comes back up.   If you've had the channel in the past and it is now missing you could try to reset the Smart Hub from Settings and see if it repopulates the list after that. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

The Samsung TV Plus channel list is tied to the Zip Code you enter when you set up your TV so it is possible that your Zip Code doesn't get that channel.  I would first unplug the TV for a few minutes to allow it to clear out it's memory and then see if the channel is there when it comes back up.   If you've had the channel in the past and it is now missing you could try to reset the Smart Hub from Settings and see if it repopulates the list after that. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV