Original topic:

Problem with picture

(Topic created: 07-15-2023 04:26 PM)
skrammon52
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Model UN50TU8000FXZA,  S/N <HIDDEN>

I put a movie on pause.  My screen went blank and started flashing Smart TV.  I could hear sound, but couldn't get the picture.  I unplugged the tv for several minutes.  When I plugged it back in and turned it on, I got sound again, but no picture.  Anybody have the same problem with their Samsung TV?

Sue

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
The steps for this is to unplug thr tv for 10 minutes. Once unplugged hold the power button down on the tv to clear any memory . Unplug all hdmi cables and external devices . If you have a one connect box unplug make sure one cable is clean and plug it back into tv ensuring a good connection. If you do get it on then do a manufacturer reset and you should be good 👍 if not you will need a technician for service unfortunately

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
The steps for this is to unplug thr tv for 10 minutes. Once unplugged hold the power button down on the tv to clear any memory . Unplug all hdmi cables and external devices . If you have a one connect box unplug make sure one cable is clean and plug it back into tv ensuring a good connection. If you do get it on then do a manufacturer reset and you should be good 👍 if not you will need a technician for service unfortunately
skrammon52
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
This worked well. I got my TV back on that night and it has been working well since then
Thank you.
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Anytime 😊 I'm happy it Is working
0 Likes