Original topic:

S95BA 65 remote issues

(Topic created: Monday)
userhMp3wXOn40
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

So, the TV is flashing green blue OLED secured by Knox and red at the bottom of the tv. Remote does not turn the TV off. Unplugging it won't reset it. Is this thing fried?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue with your TV. Are you able to access the menu screen to perform a factory reset? Also, when you tried unplugging the TV, did you make sure to leave it unplugged for a full minute? Another thing you can try is removing the batteries from the remote and holding down the power button for 30 seconds. This will clear any minor glitches within the remote itself. Please let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes
userhMp3wXOn40
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Left it unplugged all night. Remote has no access to batteries that I saw. Uses light to recharge the remote.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! I would recommend also trying the SmartThings app to control the TV to see if the issue still occurs. Please make sure the original remote is not in the same room as the TV when using the SmartThings app. Please use the link below to help get this set up.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083002/

0 Likes
userhMp3wXOn40
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
The TV is offline when it has power. Smart things will not detect it.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I understand. As it's not connect the only options would be to first try a new remote by purchasing one at samsungparts.com.

After that service would be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/